- This webinar provides a fast and comprehensive view of the IMS technology as viewed by 3GPP, TISPAN and the IP community.
- The webinar starts with an overview of the features, involved standardisation bodies and reasoning and a view on the IMS from the service prospective.
- The following sections will explain the detailed network architecture with the nodes, terminologies, tasks, functions, interfaces and important identities as well as the protocols involved. and some important message flows and scenarios.
- The webinar will be concluded with the presentation of some operational aspects and the discussion of important functional message flows and scenarios.
- What is the IMS and what are the benefits to implement it for Next Generation All IP Networks?
- Which SIP entities are defined for the IMS domain and how do they differ in 3GPP from generic IETF view?
- Which are the important protocols in IMS and how do they interwork, e.g. how is a session established and how are the capabilities exchanged.
- Where and how does a user terminal register in IMS.
- How does the provision of Qos work in IMS, how are the necessary resources provisioned in case of a mobile access network.
- app. 3 hours (2 x 1.5 hour + 1 break)
- 498.- €
Part 1: Overview of the IMS Environment
- What is the IMS?
- Different IMS Approaches - 3GPP vs TISPAN
- The IMS Service Perspective
Part 2: IMS Architecture Internals
- Major Components of an IMS System
- Provision of Voice and other Applications
- Overview of important IMS Interfaces
- Important IMS Identities
Part 3: The Protocols in the IMS Domain
- Control Plane Protocols
- Protocols in the User Plane
- Gateway Control with H.248 / MEGACO
Part 4: Some IMS Operational Aspects
- Discussion of the IMS Registration
- IMS Mobile Originating Call towards PSTN or CS Domain
- QoS Provision in IMS
Dates of our IMS in 3 Hours Webinars:
We are sorry, but at the moment no webinar is scheduled. If you are interested in this webinar, please contact us.
Know already our Webinars?
We are proud to introduce the first INACON-Webinars:
- Evolved EDGE in 3 Hours
- DIAMETER in 3 Hours
- GPRS & EGPRS in 3 Hours
- GSM in 3 Hours
- HSPA+ (R7 & R8) in 3 Hours
- IMS in 3 Hours
- IMT Advanced in 90 Minutes
- LTE in 3 Hours
- SAE in 3 Hours