- This webinar addresses the needs of engineers who need to get familiar with advanced developments in the field of HSPA+/eHSPA.
- In the beginning of the webinar HSDPA and HSUPA are compared to HSPA+.
- The webinar continues with the elaboration of background and implementation of important release 7 key technologies like MIMO, higher order modulation schemes (4-PAM, 16-QAM, and 64-QAM), Continuous Packet Connectivity (CPC), layer 2 improvements, and RRC state operation enhancements.
- The next part looks into release 8 HSPA+ and works on features like 64-QAM together with MIMO and DL IC.
- The final chapter is dedicated to selected important scenarios of HSPA+ RRC state operation enhancements.
- What are the differences in-between HSPA and HSPA+?
- How do higher level modulation schemes impact the mobile radio network’s performance?
- What is MIMO and what makes it that important for tomorrow’s mobile radio standards?
- How MIMO is introduced in HSPA+ and what needs to be changed in terms of signaling and protocols?
- What is Continuous Packet Connectivity and what needs to be done in order to efficiently implement it in HSPA+?
- How does the new generation of L1 signaling look like in HSPA+?
- How do MAC, RLC, and RCC protocols change for HSPA+?
- When and how MIMO can be combined with 64-QAM?
- How can DL interference cancellation be implemented in the UE?
- What other advanced receiver technologies are standardized for HSPA?
- 3 hours (+ 1 break)
- 498.- €
Part 1: Introduction to HSPA+
- HSPA+ in the HSPA Roadmap
- Feature Review of HSDPA
- Feature Review of HSUPA
- HSDPA+ UE Categories
- Optional and Mandatory Features in Rel. 7
- HSPA+ Protocol Stack
Part 2: HSPA+ in Release 7
- Higher Order Modulation Schemes
- Continuous Packet Connectivity (CPC)
- Upgraded L1 Signaling
- MAC-ehs Entity
- Flexible RLC PDU Sizes
- RRC State Operation Enhancements
Part 3: HSPA+ enhancements in Release 8
- Overview of HSPA+ Related Work Items in R8
- MIMO combined with 64-QAM
- Dual Branch Interference Cancellation
Part 4: RRC State Operation Enhancements Scenarios
- Operation in the CELL_FACH state
- Operation in the CELL_FACH state – Cell Update
- RRC Idle to transient CELL_FACH
- Operation in the URA_PCH or CELL_PCH state
Dates of our HSPA+ in 3 Hours Webinars:
We are sorry, but at the moment no webinar is scheduled. If you are interested in this webinar, please contact us.
Know already our Webinars?
We are proud to introduce the first INACON-Webinars:
- Evolved EDGE in 3 Hours
- DIAMETER in 3 Hours
- GPRS & EGPRS in 3 Hours
- GSM in 3 Hours
- HSPA+ (R7 & R8) in 3 Hours
- IMS in 3 Hours
- IMT Advanced in 90 Minutes
- LTE in 3 Hours
- SAE in 3 Hours