- This webinar provides a fast track to the concepts and technology of E-EDGE.
- Initially, the webinar points out today's situation of the GSM-networks, worldwide and concludes with the upcoming challenges and potential of these access networks..
- Focus of the webinar is the description of the different parts of the E-EDGE technology, namely dual-carrier operation, reduced latency and EPRS2.
- The webinar concludes with the comparison of the envisaged performance of E-EDGE compared to HSPA and E-UTRAN.
- Which enhancements enable lower latency operation in evolved EDGE?
- Why is lower latency a precondition to prosper from higher data rates in GERAN?
- How much throughput rate becomes possible with dual carrier operation and with EGPRS2?
- Which new modulation schemes does E-EDGE add?
- How do terms like RED HOT and HUGE related to E-EDGE?
- What are the implications of operating at a higher symbol rate?
- Does evolved EDGE make sense for our network?
- In which steps should we introduce evolved EDGE?
- How backwards-compatible is evolved EDGE?
- app. 3 hours (+ 1 break)
- 498.- €
Part 1: Assessment
- Comparison of legacy GSM with today's GERAN
- On the way to 4G
- Summary and Conclusions for the evolution of GERAN
- Multi-Carrier Operation and how it works
- Reduced Latency and how it works
- EGPRS2 and how it works
- The Implementation Timeline
- Performance Figures of E-EDGE
- Comparison with HSPA and E-UTRAN
- Beyond Throughput Rates
Dates of our Evolved EDGE in 3 Hours Webinars:
We are sorry, but at the moment no webinar is scheduled. If you are interested in this webinar, please contact us.
Know already our Webinars?
We are proud to introduce the first INACON-Webinars:
- Evolved EDGE in 3 Hours
- DIAMETER in 3 Hours
- GPRS & EGPRS in 3 Hours
- GSM in 3 Hours
- HSPA+ (R7 & R8) in 3 Hours
- IMS in 3 Hours
- IMT Advanced in 90 Minutes
- LTE in 3 Hours
- SAE in 3 Hours