IEEE 802.11n - Design Details & Protocol Analysis
Some of your questions that will be answered by this book:
- How does WiFi support the distinction of different QoS-requirements?
- What are the various 802.11n-related enhancements?
- How do MIMO, STBC, antenna selection and beamforming work?
- How does an access point communicate which of the so called HT-features it supports?
- How does the OFDM-specific PPDU-format change with 802.11n?
- What are the specifics of channel bonding?
- What is greenfield operation?
- When is 40 MHz operation possible and when not?
- Which changes and modifications does 802.11n require in the structure and format of the different MAC-frames?
- How exactly do A-MPDU and A-MPDU aggregation work and how do they differ from each other?
- What changes have been added to the BlockAck-procedure with 802.11n and which improvements do those changes offer?
- How do security procedures operate in 802.11 in general?
- Which additional gain is provided by EAP?
- How do different EAP-procedures like EAP-TLS or EAP-AKA work?
- What is pre-authentication and how does it work?
Who should acquire this book?
- Test engineers who need to understand the 802.11n-features and their implications in detail.
- Designers of 802.11n-equipment who require a deep inside view of the various enhancements.
- Paperback / eBook
- 345 Pages
- over 140 Illustrations and Tables
- ISBN 978-3-936273-62-5
Price Paperback: Euro 299.- (net)
Price eBook: Euro 249.- (net)
Download the order form and fax or e-mail it to us (firstname.lastname@example.org)